Monday, July 9, 2012

Pro-Street Camaro

Last Saturday we took a small road trip down to Indian Lake Ohio for the annual "Party on the Beach" (A 4th of July Celebration). Eventhough I grew up at Indian Lake, and had been watching the fireworks for most of my childhood, it was only three years ago that Betty and I started going to the Celebration. Every year there is a car show, so we got in touch with the right people, and set it up for us to shoot for the "Let's Kick Cancers Butt" calendars. There were plenty of beautiful rides to choose from, and I would love to show you all of them, but I can't ruin it for the calendar now can I. But here is one of the cars that I am sure will grace the glossy pages of the cancer fundraiser for 2013. A sweet Pro - Street Camaro... This car has BAD written all over it.


We also had a chance to photograph a nice V- Star which will grace the pages of the Motorcycle version of the Calendar in 2013, along with our two beautiful new models, Kristi and Brooke. Both of which didn't arrive in time for the cars, which we shot first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment